Monday, March 24, 2014

A Miniature...Filled with So Much Love

I don't even know where to begin explaining this amazing gift that we received for our Housewarming.  Some very dear family friends brought a Huge box into our house for us, and when we opened it, this is what we found:


Such an amazing representation of our very own house to look at every night.  From the shutters & hand painted bushes, to the brick steps & American Flag, I can't believe how incredible this is each time I look at it.
4 years ago, when I bought the Condo, these same friends made this for me:


Complete with mini-shingles, hand painted wood pattern and a family photo behind working doors, this gift brought tears to my eyes back then.
I didn't think in a million years I'd be graced with another as special as that one.  Many people go their whole lives without such a heartfelt and meaningful handmade gift being made just for them, and I now have 2!




I don't know how I got so lucky to have such talented and loving friends like them, but I'm sure glad I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment